Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Review of Diary of a Dominatrix-Molly Kiely


Wow! This comic totally took me by surprise because of the content, but as I continued to read, I started to notice some really interesting qualities. The page layouts are really unique because they were composed of juxtapositions of objects and text, which didn't seem to bother me at all. Also, the pen quality was really delicate and it is very apparent that a lot of work was put into the comic. I also found it interesting that the comic almost seemed like a borderline step-by-step tutorial of being a dominatrix. As I got deeper into the comic, I got a little tickled by the whimsicality of the mood of the comic. The storyline seemed non linear and it didn't seem like any of the storylines connected apart from the subject matter. Although this is not my cup of tea, this comic has a lot of good things going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment